Engenuity is an innovative engineering analysis consultancy based in Sussex, UK. We provide material test and characterisation, design analysis and development services to a worldwide customer base across many sectors including automotive, aerospace, motorsport, leisure, and defence. Established 25 years, our experience and reputation in the industry is strong, with testing and analysis of composite materials being a speciality.
We are looking for an experienced self-motivated individual to compliment our sales effort. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Research current and new markets receptive to Engenuity’s technical capability
- Extend contacts network and maintain client management system (CMS) database
- Report to and liaise with Commercial Director and CEO on a regular basis
- Connect with relevant companies, and seek out engineering / decision making personnel
- Assess outline project potential and budget
- Introduce our technical personnel (who will finalise scope and create detailed proposal)
- Assist creation of proposal with commercial information
- Follow up submission of proposal, and facilitate order placement
- Handover relevant information to the Technical Department upon project start-up
- Maintain close links with customer to promote long term relationships
Candidates must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills suitable for interfacing and presenting technical information to customers worldwide.
A mechanical engineering background would be beneficial. The successful candidate will be expected to understand all aspects of Engenuity’s technical portfolio, and which of these may be appropriate to individual customer requirements.
At least five years commercial / sales experience within the mechanical engineering field.
Understanding of the design development process, and knowledge of composite materials industries and techniques would be a distinct advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive Salary – to be negotiated
Pension Contributions and Healthcare Benefits
Flexible. The successful candidate will be expected to travel within Europe and worldwide as required for customer visits, and to attend Engenuity’s HQ in Sussex, UK on occasion.